Monday, July 21, 2008

Grand Opening of "Rachel-lil-World"

Today would be the most auspicious day for me and my little blog...lol...the grand opening of my blog and i hav named it "Rachel-lil-World".I wish my little world could bring more happiness to my family, my loved ones ,my friends and my colleagues who knew me...

In my blogs, i will post most of my dining food, the places that i will visit, things / events happen around my little world which i bet all my friends would be curious and maybe telling you all about my cooking experiences...Im a beginner and im learning to bake and cook...shy to say it but i will ganbate more...I wish you all will support me to post more nice and interesting blogs in here...

Thanks & hope you enjoy it.... :)

1 comment:

matthew said...

ha.. so happen to see your blog's grand opening.. Ganbateh ne..