Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Restaurant K.Intan

I just saw one of the review in a newspaper saying good about this wantan mee located this place. The place looks little bit old fashioned. Nothing fancy or expensive in term of their interior. Just like a normal coffee shop to me.
Based on the newspaper, they say the wantan mee is nice. So, me and my bf each order a plate of it. I can say the noodle is quite nice and quite special than other. No wonder they say it is homemade noodle. The "char siew" aka sweet BBQ pork, i think nothing much special....
As for the soup and meat dumpling, is also so so...To be honest, the dumpling skin is quite thick. So, when you eat it, you feel like you are eating the thick skin more than the meat.
Anyhow, if you staying nearby there, then is still a worthwhile place to have a simple noodle....


Restaurant K.Intan
SS17/10,
Section 17,
Petaling Jaya

No comments: