Monday, March 29, 2010

Dinner at Kenny Rogers Roasters Restaurant

Sorry for the late posting. Lately i have been quite busy...ya ya..i know all my friends would be surprise that I would say busy....is true oh....not sure what happen...since 2010, it seem like have a lot of work to be done in office..hehe..should be a good new too...Got thing to do, means business is good lol..haha..

And another good news is I got a new mini laptop....HP Mini 210 (10.1 inch)... The HP Mini came in 4 colors : Black, Red, Blue and Silver White....and I jus got my favourite color ...Red..."ong ong " color...just smaller than my previous Acer (14.1inch)....so enjoy and keep playing with it . My bf bought it for me for RM1299 so that he can use my old Acer laptop. He need the Acer to do IT support for his business...haha...So in future, i can bring my HP Mini everywhere....

Lets get back to this post... Actually last week,we are rushing for the special screening movie "Kaiji- The Ultimate Gambler" at Cathay cinema. The movie quite nice eventhough the begining of the story is quite bored to me...Lucky they have subtitles in english, BM and Chinese..if not, the movie is like no sound to me...So, my bf and I walked into Kenny Rogers to have a quick meal due to that time, we saw the restaurant is not so packed with customers.

Im sure most of all of us have been eating at Kenny Rogers Roasters Restaurant before. Actually their roasted chicken is quite tasty...But to be honest the price is slightly expensive. A set of meal can cost about RM20+ per person. So, I have suggested to share a course meal together...Smart choice... I can eat lesser and the same time, we can enjoy the meal too...lol


We have ordered the set of 1/2 chicken + 3 side dishes (Aromatic Rice , Coleslaw and Mashed Potato) - RM24.50. The meal is quite full too since i purposely order the rice and mashed potato.. My bf must eat rice to feel full. For me, haha...anything will do...

The set come with a Vanilla Muffin. I ordered a glass of 4Season- Winter ( RM5.50 ) - something like a soda on top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream..

The total bill cost RM34.50. If some day you wish to have roasted chicken, you may drop by this place and they have many sideline dishes for you all to choose. If you are small eat, so, just share your meal together. There is nothing wrong...hehe...

Kenny Rogers Roasters
Lot G-48, Ground Floor, The Curve,
Mutiara Damansara,
47800 Petaling Jaya,

No comments: