Thursday, June 10, 2010

DDP Food Court @ Taman Danau Desa

DDP Food Court

Supposing I was waiting for my bf to have a breakfast last weekend, somehow he came to my house late and it is almost lunch time. Im so hungry that time and I told him I wan to eat rice. So, here we are... DPP Food Court which located at Taman Danau Desa. In the previous years, he used to have lunch at here when he is still working in a office nearby there. He told me that inside got a nice nasi lemak with big chicken drumstick....hehe...Besides the fried chicken drumstick...there are also other curry chicken or beef to be choose.

Nasi Lemak stall

Anyhow, i think with that big portion of chicken, is quite full for me. So i go for a big drumstick, some sambal, a boiled egg...and the price is RM6.50 which the price is still ok. The fried chicken is deep fry and marinated very well which make the meat so flavouring. Then add in not so spicy sambal....wow...what a heavy meal I have...Lucky i share it with my bf.

Then i saw a very tall ABC being ordered by some of the customer there. So Im so tempted to try it...forget the price lio...The shaving ice was being "build" tall and on top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It looks nice when it presented but actually the taste to me is just so so...slightly disappointing....And i cant finish it too...because when the ice get melted, i begin to feel there is too much water and not sweet anymore...

Anyway, i still happy with the nasi lemak introduced by my bf. Maybe once a while, i would go there for the food...If you are staying there or passing by ...do try it..


DDP Food Court
Taman Danau Desa

No comments: