Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Food Foundry Cafe

After having a nice mille crepe at Malacca, I begin to love such cake....I checked online and get to know that there is cafe nearby my bf's house which did sell such cake...lol....so why wait more?? I had went to try it last weekend...

The cafe looks simple and no air-con but surprisingly the place is quite windy that time and I feel good even with just a fan. One more surprise, their menu is super simple whereby printed in a A4 color paper and clipped together....funny too...haha...

There are not much choices in the menu....so I go with Ice Peach Tea (RM3) while for him, a cup of Espresso (RM 4.50)...We have ordered 2 slice of mille crepe which is Vanilla and Chocolate flavour. Besides mille crepe, Food Foundry also did have brownies and other type of cakes...

Here are their mille crepe....

Vanilla Mille Crepe (RM8) - slightly smaller compare the one I had in Malacca...It looks more "wet"..might be due to the overload of creams in between the crepe...

Chocolate Mille Crepe (RM9) - this is more sweeter compare the vanilla flavour and too creamy which cause the cake to feel "wet"....and each layer of crepe slipped out and feel messy...

Anyhow, after this, I personally still prefer the mille crepe which I have eaten at Malacca. I hope to go there to try again to try more other flavour or bought a whole cake back to KL for my friends......If some of you did not have the time to go Malacca, maybe you can get it from here...at least, you know how a mille crepe would look like ....



Food Foundry Cafe
BG-8 Happy Mansion,
Jalan 17/13,
46400 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-7955 3885

No comments: