Sunday, May 30, 2010

Nadeje Cafe - Malacca

Main Entrance

Nadeje - The Origin of Mille Crepe


This year, i have quite a full birthday..haha...As i mentioned earlier in my blog, i have been to Malacca. I get to know online that there are a quite famouse cafe serving nice mille crepe...haha...I havent really taste it before in KL... But i heard Food Foundry @ SS 17 do serve this kind of cake..I think i would go there to check on it one day...

Anyhow for the Nadeje Cafe....The cafe is located at Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall. Supposed I reached there on sat evening and the all the cake was sold out. So disappointing and I asked my bf to bring me there agaian the next day and finally the cake is available...yes...!!

There are few flavours to choose from such as Choc Banana, Tiramisu, Strawberry Choc , Green Tea etc....All the cakes are just so yummy till I wish I could have it all...And I dont think I can bring back to KL due to I scare it might get melted. haha...sorry my friends, next time we go there again to try it...ok??

Let's get back to the mille crepe..mille crepe is actually so called a French cake made of many crepe layers. “Mille” means “a thousand” in French. You could see from the cake fold layer by layer of crepe and become a piece of dessert.

I have ordered 2 flavours of mille crepe.

Original mille crepe (RM8.50) - orginal flavour of crepe...actually i felt this is the best....haha...each layer folded with vanila cream if not mistaken...nicely done and not so sweet at all...

Tiramisu mille crepe (RM8.50) - slightly richer taste from the original mille crepe. Good to have it together with coffee...

Yaki Don (RM4.80) - surprisingly the portion is quite big . The udon is cooked with some chicken chunks. And it is served together with a soup and a salad. The salad is quite nice...it is the spiral spagetti....mixed with those salad dressing. The price is quite affordable.

As for drinks, i have an Iced Apple Tea (RM5.30) which is refreshing for the day...even the early morning is raining...but i uite enjoy an icy drink....

And for my bf, he had a cup of Hot Latte (RM6.80)....something which can warm his days....

Total bills end up at RM33.90 but i felt happy with their cake. I would hope to go there for their cake again...Make sure you go there early....


Nadeje Cafe
UB-051, UB-052, UB-053,
Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall,
Jalan Merdeka,
75000 Bandar Hilir,
Melaka
Tel : 06-284 3469

2 comments:

Taufulou said...

omg..the crepe look so good!

Rachel said...

Yeah...i start to love this ...Try it if there is a chance while you visit Malacca....