Friday, May 14, 2010

Pee Nong Restaurant - Thai Food

Yesterday, my friend and I has went to Pandan Indah to have a nice Thai food which recommended by Suki. And this is the 1st time since after my secondary school, that I finally met CKL. Quite miss her. Erm, Yup, she came to meet me and we sat in the same car and chat a lot. After a long but no conclusion conversation, i found out that she changed a lot , especially the way she think. Anyway, wish her all the best.

So get back to the food...So, the place is slightly located behind the Fei Por Chicken Rice Restaurant. Erm, I heard that there are few Thai restaurant at there.Should be easy to find. That time I was late, so my friend already made the order . I just order for my drink...


I have a warm plain water...haha...not that plain actually. I think it is boiled with pandan leave which casuing the water so fragrant.

Stir fry green vege - this is quite spicy. Green vegetable cooked with spicy belacan and chilies ....

Clear Tom Yum Soup - The soup is clear. There are quite some ingrediant such as prawns, abalone mushrooms, big clams, etc...Heard my friend say, they are asking for less spicy. But yet i still feel spicy as i drink more..haha..But is taste good. Wish they give us more of it..

Stir-fry mixed vegetable with asparagus - This is not spicy at all and suit for everyone. This dish finish fast..haha...That fork is purposely display by MY when i trying to take a good picture of the dish...


Deep-fry squids - the squid is dipped into a thick batter and fry till golden. Crispy outside and soft inside. They served together with 2 types of Thai sauce.

Some photos was not taken as i was busy chatting with other friends. The other 2 dishes we did order is the Thai steamed fish and the grilled lamb. Both is nicely done but i dont eat the grilled lamb.

Total bill is cost about RM160++ and we went back home quite full that day and not to say, our lips and tummy are quite burned due to the spicy food...haha..



Pee Nong Restaurant
M5A/4, Jalan Pandan Indah 4/1A,
Pandan Indah,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 019 2633228 / 019 3143228

No comments: