Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Lunch at Pappa Rich

Weekend is always a day to be with my loved one...Once a while we would feel bored not sure what to do...As usual, we sure have meals together for whole weekend unless friends invite us to join them...We have a light breakfast that day. Not sure what to have, we just went into Pappa Rich without much thinking and lazy to walk more...

Weather is super hot. My bf had order a iced coffee....looks quite "kao" in term of the color ....Look like nice to drink...

I spotted their menu have Soya Milk with brown sugar...and so i just ordered it...a warm soya milk ...not so sweet....


Once a while, i felt my bf and I sure have the same taste...Both tend to like spicy food. But he likes it more... He ordered himself the mee with dry curry...It looks simple with a a piece of chicken.....


And as for me, i have asam laksa. It look like quite same with 2 pieces of chicken whereby my gravy look more watery...and i have fresh clams and some beancurd....Quite tasty actually....the bowl is quite large and i almost cant finish it...I let my bf have some...keke...

For extra, my bf ordered a piece of steamed bun with roasted coconut filling....this is quite surprising us...when we saw in the menu, there are a lot of coconut filling given but the one we have...haha...so little....

Anyway, we went back with a full stomach till night time, we just have porridge only...

There are many Pappa Rich outlets located in Malaysia. Check their website here

No comments: