Monday, July 5, 2010

Curry Fish Head @ Ming Tien Food Court

Im sure some of us would be loving to have their meal at food court....mostly due to there are variety of choices . Or maybe to some of us would love for a quick meal at that moment. So, food court is always the best choice to go with...

I have reached here to have my dinner with my bf. We actually saw a lot of customers is ordering from this stall and we are curious whether is it that so nice. So, the stall is serving curry in claypot whereby you may choose to have it with fish head or maybe other type seafoods.

Due to we still undecided what to have and we are just in front the stall, so we just make our order here. We have order a small pot (RM10) with fish head and asked for 2 plate of white rice. Consider quite a budget meal we have that night...haha...

Our curry in claypot. It looks little creamy when you try to drink the gravy....I saw is a lady who prepare it.....Earlier, her assistant already arrange some vegetable (long beans, brinjals, tau fu pok, lady fingers etc) together with the fist meat into the claypot getting ready. The lady will put some chili paste and some santan to boil together till cook...

The white rice....lol


Overrall, im quite satisfy with the dish...I keep spreading the curry onto my rice to eat together. I eat most of the vegetable and left those fish for my bf to handle it..because i scare of fish bone...


Ming Tien Food Court
Jalan SS24/8,
Taman Megah,
Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan

No comments: