Monday, July 5, 2010

My New Eyewear

Wonder you all can guess what's inside the box above... Levi's free gift?? Nope....Undies packaging box???Nope also...hehe..

Now should be seeing it clearly......what a nice spec box with a denim jeans skin...it actually my new spec

My bro brought me to one of his friend's optical shop ....I should thanks to my bro and his friend for the good discount.... Supposingly Im just wanted to buy some contact lenses for myself and my bf. But then since my old spec has been with me for about 4 years so I think I should change it...

I begin to choose my favourite spec frame which quite similar to my previous style...but color different...The above frame (just frame, ok) from Levi's cost me about RM388....and my bro persuade me to use Transitions lens. Im quite hesitate that time because i need to consider my budget too..But im so lucky....my bro hint to me, his friend will give me a good price...haha...

Fyi, Transitions lenses is quite popular for some time already... Im too out lio..What is the benefit of having Transitions lenses?? The color lenses will adapt to our daily environment......When you outdoor with a bright sun, the lenses will change to slightly grayish...to protect our eyes from UV rays....and it will automatically change back to normal clear white when you back into indoor...

So, after selecting all, and do testing eyes...and final...is paying time le....you all guess how much the total price just for my spec?? I guess, totally would be around rm600 for that whole set...Is it very expensive le?? Anyway, as I said, I got a super good price for it...so Ii feel it is quite affordable....I checked from one of my friend who just purchased the same thing but with just a normal frame(no brand, i think), it already costs her about RM500++...So im quite lucky le....hehe

Here some photos for you all to see...

A better view of it....

Spec with transitions lenses...

Lastly, my advice is if you are the person who always wear spec, I would suggest it is better to look for good and comfortable one. If you count back, it is always cheaper and safer than you always use the contact lens...would you all agree it??

No comments: