Monday, September 8, 2008

Shin Yu Japanese & Chinese Healthy Restaurant

This restaurant is used to be my very usual place to have lunch in my previous company. It is located same row with the Public Bank in Taman Maluri. It has been so long i dont have my meal there and one of my ex-colleague told me there got a new vege house with vegetarian sushi..haha...sure i wish to try it and here im today for dinner for 3 persons.

Looking through the menu, it did have some sushi which you can found it at Sushi King oh....but everything in this restaurant is purely vege...Beside Japanese food, they also maintain the usual Chinese style of meals. For drink, we have a very traditional green tea...just like what we love to have in Japanese restaurant.


Since today my main purpose is to taste the vegetarian sushi, so my ex-colleague order a set of various sushi which is Sushi Moriwase (Rm14) . I think they are 14 pieces of sushi serves with soy sauce and wasabi. It taste nice too and just like same i have in those normal sushi.


Then, for the main course, we order a simple Fried Rice and Fish Head Mee Hon. It may look just the same like what we can have outside but it is vegetarian, so for sure there are slightly different in term of the taste & also the ingredients. But, i think it worth to try it.

Lastly, we also did ordered a side dishes which is the Tempura Mix. haha...this dish really "big"....lol....not enugh for us to have it with more vegetables. I think it hav deep fried abalone mushroom, lady finger, sweet potato; vegetable ham.. etc...if not mistaken...haha . ...for sure the tempura is crispy and nicely deep fried in golden color le...

If future, i may try other of the dishes and more other sushi...hehehe...I think this blog suit for those vegetarian....Just giv it a try their other dishes to see which suit ur taste...

1 comment:

JoinMe.com.my said...

Hi Rachel,
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks. ^^
P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.