Monday, September 29, 2008

Black Canyon Coffee

Last weekend, I have a gathering at Black Canyon at Jaya Jusco, Taman Maluri. The food served there is something like Thai-western style. Their menu is separated into 2: Food; Coffee (Drinks). I think they also have their specialty which is their coffee.

Mostly 80% of the menu of the drink is coffee. There are mocha, ice choc, cappuccino, etc. You may select from hot to cold; fruit juices to frosty ice blended; or even you can have a Japanese green tea there. My bf is ordering a hot coffee.


It just nice whereby the coffee is served with some small biscuits and a cup of honey if not mistaken. As me, I’m really full by my breakfast, so I have order a lime frost. To be honest, the lime frost is nothing special. Is just the lime ice blended which is nicely decorated with the lime peel and on top of it is the mint leaf… haha…


For the food, actually there are wide variety of choices whereby you can order for a single meal or maybe for a family set. You may order a few dishes to be eaten with the rice. The foods includes side dishes – French fries; fried spring rolls; spaghetti- green curry ; fried mee; soups – tom yam; salads; simple vegetables & meats, steaks – chicken / beef/ salmon etc…


Fish Steak


Teriyaki Chicken



Sandwich

For myself, I have tried the Grilled Salmon Salad. It just a small portion with few slices of salmon with those green veggies. The salmon is fresh and nicely done. For my bf, he has order the beef steak which requested not to be overdone. Mostly all the steaks there are served with fries and slices of breads. Some of my friends have ordered the Chicken steak and also the salmon steak. As informed by bf, his steak is overdone, so he tries very hardly to finish the dish. Lucky I don’t eat beef too..So, I don’t know how it taste.

Grilled Salmon Salad

Beef Steak

Last time, I did ordered the tom yam soup before. Be frank, I really love to have tom yam soup no matter where I go. I love their hot and spicy but also some sour taste. I did cook my own tom yam. Very easy, put 2 cubes of those tom yam stocks and add in other veggies and meats… haha..As for this time, my friend ordered the soup and I felt little different. Might be the prawn is not so fresh. I just have the soup except for the prawns.



Black Canyon Coffee
G21, Jaya Jusco
Jalan Jejaka,
Taman Maluri,Cheras
Tel: 03-9281 1328
Fax: 03-9282 1329

No comments: