Monday, October 6, 2008

Restaurant Shen Jing Sheng

While keep wondering what to eat for dinner, finally my bro brought me to this restaurant. Is actually is nothing special than other Chinese restaurant. The place is clean and nice. And the restaurant is located nearby housing areas and I think if the person not familiar with the place, they will never find it. There are many new shop lots there and I found this restaurant is full of customers. Since so many peoples is visiting the restaurant, then sure the foods sure “yummy”…My bro have ordered 4 dishes which consists of pork, a stir-fried veggie, a steamed fish.


What I would really wish to eat again will be the pork. Is pork with “char siew” sauce. Really yummy but just the pork little bit fat. I’m sure many of them would love this.
The steamed fish really fresh and we all enjoyed it so much.

There are many other type of dishes to be served there. You can check on their menu or ask for their opinion on any favorites / popular dishes.

Restaurant Shen Jing Sheng
20, Jalan Damai Perdana 1/9B,
Bandar Damai Perdana,
56100 Cheras
Kuala Lumpur

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have went there three time for the lunch and dinner. The restaurant is introduce by my mother in law. The restaurant serve good foods and price is reasonable for family to come for lunch or dinner. On weekday or weekend, there are serve free soup or'Kuai Ling Kou' to customer.