Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Restaurant Tien Pin



This will be my 3rd visit to this restaurant. I think you hardly can notice this restaurant unless you know the location. Based on my observation, mostly their customers will be nearby housing areas or some who are drop by for take away . The restaurant is clean whereby there is a big wooden menu being put on the wall and some photos of the foods & drinks where being displayed together.
What I love to go there is, I can taste their Stir-Fry Fish Noodle & “Chee Cheong Fun”. It is like those fried kiew tiew but the ingredient is different. FYI, it is not halal coz it is cook using pork oil (“chu yau cha”)….haha….And because of this, I just loving it .




Beside this, they also have the simple “chee cheong fun” & Mee Pok Soup (Fish Ball Noodle). But my opinion, if really wanna taste the simple “cheong fun”, then no need go so far, just drop by those morning market and you can have those “cheong fun” with more additional choices too.

For those who looking for some light breakfast / lunch /tea time, you may choose Yam Cake or maybe Toast Bread, some simple “Yong Tau Fu”, Dumplings, Tau Fu Fa, Red Bean Dessert, Hainan Tea, Barley Fu Chuk etc. Just take a look for yourself….

Restaurant Tien Pin
No. 19, Jalan SS2/30,
47300 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-7875 2120

1 comment:

JoinMe.com.my said...

Hi Rachel
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks. ^^
P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.