Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Woo Pin Fish Head Noodles



Early in the morning, my bf has brought me to a restaurant which only served fish head noodle. He told me the fish head noodle is very tasty and famous. Many peoples came to the restaurant to eat it. When we arrived around 10am, the restaurant is full of peoples and we wait for 15min just to get a table for us. We quickly ordered their fish head noodle while I order fish paste noodle.


It takes about ½ hours for the noodle to serve to us. The soup is little bit reddish-orange. I think might be due to the tomato. The soup is really sweet and the mee hun is not same as those mee hun we have outside. This mee hun is more thicker. Each bowl of the noodle is cost RM6.50 and I really cant finish it too coz they really give a lot of mee hun.

When I was eating, a group of people is waiting and make their order. So once we finish it, then they will directly take our place to enjoy their meals. From far, I can see many people is waiting to get a seat and some even pack it to take away to eat at home. So, with all this, I can surely everyone is loving to have the fish head noodle served in here. What sad is I cant get the address to show to u all as I just know the place is at Old Klang Road. Lol….


Woo Pin Fish Head Noodles Sdn Bhd
Old Klang Road.

No comments: