Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sek Hou Restaurant


If you are looking for a nice place to have something different lunch, here you are…Sek Hou Restaurant. What so different about this place. With you 1st impression, it is just like those normal Hong Kong style food corner. But they offered a more extensive choice which includes Chinese High Grade Delicacies, Healthy Chinese Herbal meals and wide range of smoothies/ ice blended beverages. My favorites..lol.

I saw one of their leaflet, there do offered Sea Cucumber Braised with Abalone , Monk Jump Over the Wall with 5 Treasures and also Shark Fin soup with Pacific Clams…high class….for your info, I checked the menu before and the abalone costs RM38++…Wonder true or not. Too bad, I don’t think I will go there to try those meals.


So what I have got for myself?? Erm…as usual, Im having my late lunch with my bf after a long journey from his hometown. He has ordered the Barbecued Spare Ribs with “Dong Gui” & Fried Three-tier Pork. Erm, to be honest the barbecued spare ribs really not “easy” to eat.. Too hard to eat it and that spare ribs just like over-fry. The color is too dark. Not suit for old people to eat it too. For the fried three-tier pork is something like the black pepper pork. For the rice, I think is not like those normal white rice. It may have been cooked with some butter and eggs to make it little golden. The rice is acceptable.

Then for me, I have ordered Fried Fish Fillet with Rice in “Thai Style. The rice is same as what I comment before. The only different is I order is the fish fillet with Thai Sauce. Haha….Overall, this meal is more acceptable than what my bf ordered. Haha…Im the one who suggested him try that and the end, he suffered. But lucky, he finished his meals too.



Both of us have ordered a very colorful drink. I have Hundred- Flavour Tea. When you drink it, you feel it is like a mixed fruit drink. Inside might have orange, peach, plum, lemon or maybe papaya.. I don’t think many people can guess the full ingredient of it. Nice to try.


For my bf, I have ordered him a drink called “Colourful World”. Actually is also the drink I wish to try. Haha…because when I saw the pic in the menu, is so nice and looks yummy. It is a ice blended drink. Erm, to be honest, I love this drink….it has 3 layers. On bottom is the plum juice, middle is lychee juice if not mistaken and the top is cream soda in blue color with some jellies..hahah..Hey, look more into the menu and you know, most of their beverage is very colorful.

I wish to try their Fried Egg Skin Thick Toast that time but somehow, they say they don’t have bread. Meaning? I don’t know too and I don’t ask more. If feel unsure, do take a look into their website for more info. Good news to students. Students who are in their uniform or flashing their student card can get discount as high as 30% with terms and conditions applied…lol..

Sek Hou Restaurant (opposite GSC Cinema)
Lot 03-111, Level 3, Berjaya Times Square,
No. 1, Jalan Imbi,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
http://www.sekhou.com.my/





No comments: