Friday, October 24, 2008

Food & Tea Restaurant

Im sure everyone would be familiar with this restaurant. It is something like the Kim Gary Restaurant. Now they have a new menu with more variety of food and drinks. I just drop by at the Jusco Cheras Selatan and feeling to have something and we just walked into this restaurant. This is my 2nd time in this restaurant. Since they offered new menu, so for sure I need to try try…lol..i look through their menu and the menu really colorful and nice. They have many varieties such as soups, appetizers, toast, sandwich, rice, noodles, spaghetti, desserts and lots of drinks to be choose from.
My bf have order a BB Grass Jelly. Erm, when the drink is served, I tot is like those normal grass jelly but when I taste it, it not just sweet but also some sour taste. Like it has added lemon on it. Then inside, got some grass jelly and pieces of tau fu fa (my bf’s say) etc. To be honest, the drink really refreshing. When I got a chance, I will get the drink again as I go shopping there.


For myself, I have ordered Red Bean , Barley and Milk Dessert. Eh…actually after I order then baru I know, I shouldn’t drink milk temporarily due to the melamine case…haha….But I also did finish the drink. But is a nice thing to try too.. But im sure everyone can cook this at home. Just boil the red bean and barley till soft and then boil hot milk and mix everything together. Haha..Try it at home…Erm, I got an ideas..maybe you all can replace milk with soya bean le..i bet sure more tasty…
Then in a hundred of foods in the menu, my bf has chosen to taste their Chef Recommendation which is the Buttered Chicken Diced with Rice. Haha…when the food served to us, I just can see all white liquid on top of the rice. Erm, for our comment, we think that the gravy is not so strong flavor enough.. Like we cant really taste it is a buttered chicken…

Overall, we cant comment much as we don’t really taste the whole set of their new menu. Maybe will make 1 day and go again to try more. If you think Cheras Selatan Jusco is far, maybe you can try at other place. They have many branches available at Taman Segar, Berjaya Times Square, The Mines, Jusco Metro Prima Kepong and many more…

No comments: