Friday, January 2, 2009

Uncle Lim's Cafe - The Curve

This cafe is located at The Curve. It just the New Year Eve night and everywhere is full of peoples. So the last, we have ended to have my dinner here. The place is roughly little same with the other coffee house / Old town . The only differences will be the food and drinks.

For your info, if you want to make order, you need to Q-up nearby the specify counters. My advice is, if you are going in groups, make sure some of them is wait for make order which some other will find available table. I think during lunch / dinner time, the place will be very packed and is not easy to find a place to sit.

As im unwell, I have ordered myself a Chicken Porridge. Unlike normal porridge, they have added an raw egg into the bowl of porridge. So you will feel the porridge is more smooth. Inside they put pieces of chicken breast instead of chicken slices.


My bf had ordered the Uncle Lim's Laksa. I saw the laksa is like rendang. When i take a bite, the soup is milky with santan. It is not so spicy but also taste like asam laksa....should try it! The nasi lemak also nice but i dont have the stomach to try it..hehe...




As drinks, we have a Cham "o" and a toast bread as snacks. My bf's style....sure eat double...haha...

No comments: