Monday, June 1, 2009

Restaurant Kin Kin

After trying the pan mee at Madam Chiam Curry Noodle House, i heard that there is a restaurant in Pandan Indah which also offer this spicy pan mee too. I had finally went there last Sat to try it. Erm, actually the place is not hard to find. It is juz opposite of the Pandan Indah Police Station.

The place look clean with simple decor. No worry, got air-con so it is cooler which is good for lately hot weather. As we taken our seat, we thought we will be present with menu but who know there is no menu but the waitress is quite helpful to let us know what they have. So, my main point here is to have spicy pan mee...So i have order this while my bf had order a normal pan mee soup. We did ask whether they have any size of their mee...And they mention all is standard.

So we just cant wait and after a while, my spicy pan mee is served onto my table. The serving is larger compare the one i ate before. Quite full too.. Nothing much different as a spicy pan mee, the main point is the chilies....i put few spoon on it and try it.. Erm, Kin Kin 's chilies looks more flavouring(little salty) compare the one i ate at Taman Connaught there. Overrall, it make the spicy pan mee quite suit my taste...


Trust me, the serving size is quite standard and even my bf also think is it quite full after eaten the pan mee..I think is something like medium size. Overrall, the bill came in around rm14++(include 2 drinks)...
One more thing, i saw a letter being stick on the wall stating they has been ranked the KL's top 40th restaurant and dining outlets in Time Out Kuala Lumpur Magazine during 2008. I checked online that their main branch is at Jalan TAR which quite packed of people most of the time. Lucky i went to Pandan Indah here.


Restaurant Kin Kin
6-G, Jalan Perubatan 4,
Off Jalan Pandan Ilmu,
Pandan Indah, KL

No comments: