Monday, June 8, 2009

Revisit : Old Town White Coffee

Im sure everyone would have heard of Old Town White Coffee around your housing area of anywhere. I have been visiting few of their outlets in KL & PJ. And im actually quite enjoying my meal there.

Last Saturday, my bf and I was trying to get on time for his hair cut. We have went to the Old Town at Jusco Balakong. But due to we are still early, we decided to have our breakfast there. Ohh...to our suprise, it just around 1030am but yet the place is quite full already.




So we tried to find a place to sit and we quickly order our meal. I have order their Nasi Lemak Special which is nasi lemak with fried chicken. Actually i very love their nasi lemak there. Is quite tasty. Erm, do you noticed my fried chicken is little bit too small than ordinary?? haha...

My bf had order the Chicken Curry with Sticky Rice. He has the rice very tasty and the curry too. I have scoop few curry gravy to eat together with my nasi lemak....yummy....Both of us share the meals together.


Erm, beside the nasi lemak, their coffee is also very nice. Each of us has ordered a glass of ice coffee since the weather is quite hot. He had the Coffee "gao"..means extra rich taste...while for me is the White Coffee....both also nice and we love it too...


Just check out and have their meal is any outlets which nearby your area..Im sure is actually very easy to find one. You may check out my previous blogs about Old Town for more foods...

Old Town White Coffee
URL : http://www.oldtown.com.my/

No comments: