Thursday, February 12, 2009

Old Town White Coffee

Im sure all of you have been heard of Old Town White Coffee and it should a nice place to have a drink with friends. Actually it is one of the place I would choose if going for my breakfast. The nearest is the branch which is situated opposite the Taman Midah. Im not sure why, I have noticed this is the kopitiam which really pack of peoples especially at night. My fav food at there will be their Rendang Nasi Lemak…


During the day, my bf had order Chicken Slice Hor Fun – actually the taste is very simple and ingredient is also not as much as what we can get from other stall. But sometimes, after we get bored with their nasi lemak, is nice to have a try of the mee soup.


While for me, I got myself a Tom Yam Mee Hun – Erm, for those who really love tom yam, I think this will be a sad thing for them. It something like what we cook our own tom yam in a fast way. Not much ingredient….what I have is some crab sticks, vegetables and few slices of fish cake…What weirds, they put a lot of fried dry shrimp…on top of the mee hun …not sure why? To add taste??


For drinks, my bf ordered a cup white coffee whereby he thinks this is the best of all the drinks there. I think for those coffee lovers, they can try there. I prefer something sour and sweet, because in hope can burn some fats after a meal lol…so I have order Honey Lemon Juice.


Erm, the toast is nice actually. Everytime we sure order a double toast(kaya & butter) to add as our side dishes..hehe..their bread is brown in color, not because the bread is over cooked but is the original color of it…

No comments: