Thursday, February 12, 2009

Station One Café

Main Entrance

The Environment


Dinner time. Hehe…we are unsure what to eat and we have walk around Jaya One. By the time, we give up, we spotted Station One Café. What I like best is their “Yestea”…so we just get in without thinking. We find our place and then look through the menu. Erm, during such bad economic, I think we should have something which is the price is reasonable. We saw a leaflet stating there have some set menu which offering a good price with a good food too. I think this is the Grand Opening Promotion….which this outlet is situated at Jaya One.

Iced Yestea

Soup of the Day

My bf had ordered a Chicken Chop Rice(RM9.90++). A set which inclusive of daily soup and a glass of Yestea….nice…The gravy they provided for the chicken is black pepper sauce. If normal price, this set will cost about RM16.90…

I have order myself a Chicken Ham Croissant (RM6.30) – a croissant bread stuffed with chicken ham and some green salads…I think I consider it is a light food for my night time….


I had chosen Apple Mix Cucumber (RM7.60). A 100% healthy fruit juice. It is actually the cucumber is being blended as juice..then add in apple syrup. You can see from the picture whereby the thick apple syrup is on the bottom. I just need to mix it well and you taste a sweet cucumber juice which have the taste of apple too..haha…Good try. I love it actually. It is not so bad as what im thinking…

Station One Cafe @ Jaya One (23rd Outlet)
39 & 41-LG2, Block C, Jaya One
No. 72A, Jalan Universiti,
46200 Petaling jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan

No comments: