Thursday, February 12, 2009

Daiso Japan

Erm, ever think where to get something imported from Japan for just RM5 ?? I just spotted this shop at The Curve. My bf and I felt so curious and just walk in to have a look. To be honest, there are really many products we can get which ranged from facial, toys, hair accessories, kitchen accessories, and many more. All the products has been displayed on the rack. I think this shop is something like the “100 Yen” shop which you can see it some where but this Daiso has more range of products than you could imagine. Daiso is Japan’s No. 1 ranking livingware supplier. I do spotted some Japanese family drop by at this shop trying to get something for their kids.
For your info, I have bought 2 empty bottles for my shampoo and conditioner and a hair band. While my bf, he bought an air freshener for his car and very funny…a toothpaste le. After went home and try it, he say, very weird. The toothpaste is salty…..no ideas at all..haha…the next day, he go back to Watson and buy Colgate….


Daiso Japan
The Curve
Lot 209, 210,211,212
2nd Floor
http://www.daiso-sangyo.co.jp/

No comments: