Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Station One Cafe - Taman Mutiara, Cheras

Last Sat, my bf and I had stopped at Station 1 Café nearby my area to have our breakfast. At 1st we thought it would be something like Old Town but it lacks of some simple breakfast set. Something like “roti bakar” with kaya or butter etc..haha…

We roughly look through the menu and we saw there are some western, asian foods and some snacks to choose from. We noticed that mostly those meal is more suit for lunch & dinner or maybe tea time. That why we are so curious they open so early. And guess what, that time, we are the 1st customers…haha…we still saw those staff is having their breakfast only.

So, without much choice, my bf had gone for a heavy and also fat breakfast which is the Marinara Spaghetti –Seafood(RM11.50)…haha…The presentation look nice whereby on top is the slices of fried ham, I think… my bf say the prawn is not so fresh...so which make the dish did not taste good… …haah..My bf say I made nicer spaghetti than this…No choice…I add a lot of cheese powder on top of the spaghetti and baked for few second to make is smell nicer. My bf love cheese a lot. But I have to say, depend on his mood too..


As for me, I have chosen a Chicken Ham Croissant (RM5.90). The croissant is crispy. Inside there is 2 slice of ham with sliced tomatoes & cucumbers and splash of the mayonnaise. Just nice and suit for my breakfast. But I felt the croissant is slightly oily…


Side order, haha….we have ordered our favourite Fried Fish Ball (RM4.30- 5pcs) – quite an expensive fish ball we have..haha…but it taste good because it is still hot . Lucky they got put a tissue below the basket to absorb all the extra oil. Im sure you can find such fish ball in supermarket. Just deep-fry it at home.

As for drink, I have my simple hot Wulong Tea (RM1.30). Something to warm my body during the early day.

And my bf got himself a Iced White Coffee(RM5.60) – weird that the iced coffee hav whipped cream on top with sprinkled of choc powder…. Something like what we have in Starbuck. Haha…But overall the taste is still ok. Nothing much special.

Lastly, im sure it is a good place for friend gathering because I found out, there are some card games or magazine to read through if you are there. Im sure you would enjoy it in a group…So, have you all been there with your friends?? Lol…

Station One Café
Taman Mutiara, Cheras


p/s: i just found out that i ate the Chicken Ham Crossaint before but in Station One, Jaya One branch ...taste and presentation is slightly different...hehe..

No comments: