Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Homemade Fish Head Noodle

Erm, quite busy lately that make me quite lazy to blog it..and one more thing, i have new "toy" to play with..haha...will blog it out soon...Last weekend, my bf and I suppose to have " pan mee" but somehow we saw this restaurant and decided to have a try. Lately my bf just want to have something light for dinner..wanna keep fit lol..

That time is still early whether not much customers walk in for dinner. And we begin to see the menu. Quite funny..most of the waitress there are mandarin speaking where the way they speak is more really like they came from China. Anyway, we are there for their food.
The place looks clean and bright due to their are using white and green to represent each of the interior or accesories in the restaurant...look so greeny at the same time too..But i found out, there are still mosquito hiding below the table...Why those mosquitoes never let me go ??? Do you knw, no matter where i go, i sure bitten by mosquito...i hate this!!

So, since their main dish is fish head noodle...for sure my bf would love to try it. They do served a lot of different kind of fish head noodle..when you saw their menu, then you would really understand.

My bf go for the normal Fish Head Noodle and with added milk. The presentation of the food is nice and to be honest, there are quite generous as they give a lot of fish meat...One thing i dislike about fish head noodle is the fish meat served have a lot of bones...im not good in eating fish...Thats why i usually will ask for fish paste....Erm, for the taste, i feel it is quite ok for me but my bf complaint not enough wine being put on it..so, it taste simple rather than being homemade..haha...


Anyway, this time, im having something different from my bf which is the Black Pepper Udon with Chicken Meat....I quite like the peppery taste together with the udon mee. If they put more chicken breast meat, i think i would love it more.

Our side dishes of the day which is the Sze Chuen Style Eggplant. Actually this is just suit my bf's taste. Eggplants being cut into slices and fried . Then stir together with some meats and mushroom chunks...slightly spicy and taste good while it is still hot...And it is best to served with rice too...keke..too bad, we dont order any rice that time...

Overrall we are still ok with the dishes..Maybe when we saw the banner stating homemade fish head noodle, so we have a high expectation of it but after ordering, it look ordinary ...hehe...Anyway, this is my bf and I preferences, maybe the taste might suit you.. Just have a try...

Homemade Fish Head Noodle
No 8-1 & 10-1,
Jalan PJU 5/5,
Dataran Sunway,
Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-61417978

No comments: