Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pitstop One Cafe

Yesterday while we have some time before our movie, we went to have our dinner nearby SS17. There is a quite new cafe being open for some time but i never really get to have chance to have my meal there. I think the reasons they opened there is due to the place is consider student areas. At a corner, i saw there are a lot of boards games being display...Erm, i saw like need to pay to play it...Anyway, just my bf and I, so not interest for the games...we just want to fill our tummy ...lol


Our drinks :

Honey Milk (RM4.90) - something which i felt i wont try it but i know milk and honey is good for our skins...haha..my bf order this. It actually milk being boiled and add in honey...become sweet and milky...

Honey Peach Tea - I love drinking tea actually. ..Any tea which is fruity or "flowery"...hehe...I got the habit that every noon, i will have a cup of green tea..It will make your mood feel nice and relaxing...and good for losing weight too..this drink is included in the nasi lemak set below.
Our meals :

Nasi Lemak Pitstop (RM12.90) - it is actually a set meal which included a drink. There are few other choice of drinks either cold or hot. The nasi lemak set is quite big portion. The plate is set with a rice, a big chicken drumstick...some sambal, ikan bilis, kacang , 1/2 pc of boiled egg, some "acar"- sweet and sour vegetable etc...I share it wit my bf..haha..
Tom Yam Vermicelli (RM9.90) - The soup still ok. Not too spicy but same have the sour tom yam taste...I add some onto my nasi lemak rice..haha..taste quite nice too... But as for my bf, he would prefer it to be more spicy...The portion is not as big as the nasi lemak...

Total bill is RM29.10 including service charge (5%).

I choose the set meal which i think it is more affordable. And it is good if you got student ID card because you can get discount for dining there...

Pitstop One Cafe
627, Jalan 17/8,
46400 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 017 7178746

No comments: