Friday, April 23, 2010

Tenji Japanese Buffet Restaurant

Im sure many of us has been very crazy about the buffet in Tenji since last year. It is located at SohoKL which my bf told me is quite a high class place...hehe..I saw many cafe / restaurant has opened their outlet there and it looks like very classy too...Yeah, I know la..Im a bit late to blog about this buffet. What to do?? I very seldom go there and dont think my bf will bring me there unless for special occasions.

So, this time I have the chance because I will be celebrating my bf 's birthday at Tenji...Let him fat fat...haha.....but anyway, he is boss of the day....and Im following order...because he is the one who wanted to go there. So few days before the buffet, I have made the reservation for 2 persons for dinner. Currently their ongoing dinner promotion is same as in the March promotion...

1st diner is RM88++
2nd diner would be RM28.80++

The dinner buffet started at 6pm -9.30pm

We reached there on time. We were guided to the table for 2 person. One bad impression is I sat on a wet chair...Can you imagine it?? When i sat on it, it is nothing..but when longer time + pressures...the chair got water stains...I suspect they wash the chair cushion but it is not fully dry...So damn paiseh that time as i was wearing skirt...my bf asked a staff to change it and i sit for a while till my skirt dry...Lucky my skirt easily to dry up...Then after a while my bf also felt his chairs also wet. The end, he change the chair himself. He is lucky because he is wearing jeans so the wet is not so noticeable.

Anyway, is my bf 's birthday. I will not spoil the beautiful day...Me and my bf walked around to see what we can have ...

Eating time!!! will not say much words, just let the photo show you my foodies at Tenji....


Fresh raw oyster - my bf eat all...because i dont eat this....especially i felt it is still raw...

all the raw meats except the "snails"..i think is cooked...haha...i just try few slice of the raw fish...yup nice and fresh...dip with a lot of wasabi and soy sauce..haha...i scare eating raw thing actually...

Shark fin + taufu soup...still have few other choice like herbal soup , ginseng chicken soup etc...

variety of sushi availables...

Stuffed meat in crab

Grilled crab - sad to say this but we thought it fresh...because when we make order, the crab is still alive...but when presented to us, the crab is smelly...and when open it, the meat is slightly black in color...means is not fresh.....But we saw next table finish their crab even the crab is already dark in color..dont they smell it is not fresh?? no ideas..for sure me and my bf will not eat it.

tempura food : fried fish skin(very crispy but tasteless), deep fried yam + seafood ball, i think....

Shark fin dumpling

Stuffed meat in japanese cucumber ; sweet plum with cherry tomatoes (our fav dish of the day...sweet and sour the same time, we have eaten about 2-3 bowls on that day)

mini steamboat: customise your own ingrediant and add in your fav soup....in the photo above, i have choose some tomatoes, fish noodle, clams and some giant bamboo snails with tom yam soup...

Fried rice + pieces of roasted duck

Takoyaki ball - delicious and still hot when we eat...yummy...we have eaten 3 pcs each...

The coconut...my bf have 3 of it...I dont drink...I have all those fruity & flowery tea which available around the beverage counter...sorry, no photos for those tea...

Lavendar Cheese Cake & Green Tea Swiss Roll Cake

Yam Pudding....

Tiramisu

mashmallow + fruit stick in melted chocolate

Papaya Ice cream- Japanese Ice Cream....There are also Baskin Robbin and Haagen Dazs too...
the papaya ice cream above is done by this guy at a corner ...freshly made. Got other flavour such as coconut, red bean, etc....i choose papaya because is my 1st time having it. 1st, the guy would scoop some cubes of papaya which already freeze for some time till bec0me cold like ice...then he weight some vanilla ice cream(i guess)..all put into that machine and it came out the blended papaya and the vanila ice cream...taste quite unique..hehe..love it..wish to have more...

2 color iced mochi + lychee pudding....


Thats the end of my dinner at Tenji....

Tenji Japanese Buffest Restaurant
Lot L-01-01, SohoKL,
Solaris Mont Kiara,
No. 2, Jalan Solaris,
50480 Kuala Lumpur


Reservation Tel : 1700 80 1818

No comments: