Monday, July 6, 2009

Dragon-i Restaurant

Last Friday, i had bring my parent to have dinner at Dragon-i since my bro had went outstation for trip. It has been sometime i have not been there to have meal. My mum wanna eat "la mian". So suddenly i have thought there is a Dragon-i Restaurant in Leisure Mall. This is my 1st time of visit at since the day it opened there at Cheras.

So, we begin to order after we looked into their menu. I have order their speciality which is the Shanghainese Steamed Meat Dumpling(RM9)... Dumpling which is dip little bit with the vineger and eaten together with slices of ginger....quite tasty. For your info, the dumpling is nice to be eat while it is still hot...

Then my dad has ordered for Steamed Rice with Pork Chop and Potato(RM15) ....potatoes?? Sounds funny le..Is truly slices of potatoes on top of the steamed rice with some pork chop. My dad said....the most tasty of this dish is the rice. lol...Soft and tasty when he ate it. The pork chop quite tender and not too hard.

My mum who wanna have "la mian" that time and I have suggest her to have " La mian" with Hokkaido Scallops(RM22). In the photo, I saw the "la mian" look tasty but when it served, it quite different and my mum does not so like the soup. So, quite disappointing too. But at least she can have 3 big scallops...

While for me, i have get myself "La Mian" with pork rib in Sichuan spicy and Sour Soup(RM18). Their "la mian" is actually quite smooth and chewy. But maybe their soup not so suit me and my family. I still feel the soup is not so tasty. Dont seen to be spicy and sour but more like a curry mee to me. And the deep fried pork rib is really hard to chew. If it would be more tender and soft...I think i will love it more.

We have ordered 3 glass of Chinese Tea(RM2/glass) which is refillable and the bill ended up with RM86.25(included tax & service charges) . Titbits(RM2) and wet towel(RM1/pcs) is included in the bills. Quite expensive for a meal for 3 persons. But anyway, spend for family....better than spend on other things...


Dragon-i Restaurant
Lot G22 & 22A, Ground Floor,
Cheras Leisure Mall,
Taman Segar,
Cheras,
56100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-9130 0688

No comments: