Saturday, July 18, 2009

Restaurant Gafan

Even i stay here but yet i can tell you, this is my first time trying this claypot rice...lol...Dont ask me why. But if you all ever stay here, you will know there are a big highway which make us very lazy to walk to the opposite shop lots. But i will pass by there if there is pasar malam which open every Wednesday.


So, what we have?? For sure their speciality is claypot rice lol. I have order the chicken claypot rice with salted fish. The salted fish is just so little. Wish they could give me more. The portion is quite big even for a person so my bf have it so full...

We have ordered a bowl of steamed soup. I think it is called "Wai San Kei Chi" soup in canto. Not sure in english translation. I think it is a kind of herbal soup which is quite nice. Good for health and especially those who dont have time to make one.


Lastly, a plate of vegetables...to make it a full and healthy meal for the day. Eat more vegetables....

Restaurant Gafan
(nearby KFC Tmn Connaught)
No. 40, Jalan Cerdas,
Taman Connaught,
Cheras, KL

No comments: