Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tiramisu

Tiramisu is an Italian dessert consisting of layers of lady fingers ( or sponge cake) soaked with coffee and liquer . Then it is layered with mascarpone cheese, dairy whipping cream and topped with cocoa powder (dusting)....Tiramisu is simply means "pick me up". A dessert which simply just made for love....

This time, i have tried to make it. I have search for the mascarpone cheese for some time which is one of the ingrediant in making Tiramisu. I found out that it is not easy to get it at the normal shopping mall. At last , i just get it at a bakery shop and it is quite expensive. It cost me RM20++ for 250grm .

Overrall the taste is quite nice. The taste is quite ok even with the first attempt . Still maintain a normal shape but little watery. Maybe due to the lady fingers which dipped quite long on the mixed coffee & little brandy. This is my first time making it. I have distribute some to my bf. Let him be my white mouse. If can go through, then next time i make better for all my friends..
I have to ganbateh more ....

No comments: