Saturday, August 1, 2009

To Yin Vegetarian Restaurant

Vegetarian time again....which means, i will be having dinner with my lovely ex-colleagues. Sometimes, having vegetarian is quite enjoyable. To be honest, i quite enjoy it too.. My favourite vegetarian dish is Vegetarian "Char Siew" and Fried Vegetarian "Duck"...

Here the dish we have. Please take note all the below is vegetarian....lol


Lemon "Chicken" - Look like lime chicken to me. Lemonly sweet and sour...


Asam "Fish"- This is actually my fav also...There is vegetarian fish cut into slices together in a sour and hot assam gravy which have lady fingers, tomatoes etc....

Hot Plate Tau Fu- a mixed of green vegetable with cubes of taufu. It is nice to eat together with rice.

Fried "Mou Ku"-I cant remember what this mushroom name in english...But is crispy. Very nice to eat....A must to order in every vegetarian shop...


Salted Vegetable & Tau fu Soup - I heard from someone say this soup can lower our body heat. Inside there is salted vegetable, tomatoes, slices of carrots, tau fu and "fishball"...


hehe...my favourite - Fried "Duck/ Goose"....I think is actually a tau fu skin which it deep fry to get a golden skin. It is crispy when eaten...

Hot Plate "Prawn" - this is is slightly same as the hot plate taufu but just they replace taufu with "prawn"..do the vegetarian "prawn" look alike with the real 1?? hehe...

Please take note, they do offer steamboat too...Wish to try it one day too..


To Yin Vegetarian Restaurant (nearby Pandan Safari)
33, Jln 6/4, Pandan Perdana,
55300 Cheras,
Kuala Lumpur.

1 comment:

tankiasu said...

Wow, glad to found a fellow food lover in Cheras area. I saw your posting about Restoran WSW, u stay around in the area too?

I used to blogged alot on food but recently can hardly find the time to. But I still keep in touch with the group of food bloggers lah.