Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Star Village - Pandan Indah Branch

Just back from a tired and hot trip. And i feel terrible tired after that and no mood to update my blogs. Now quite free and bring up my mood to write...lol..

Before i went to trip, i had a dinner with my friends at Star Village which newly open at Pandan Indah. We are actually planned it quite some time to celebrate 2 of our friends birthday. As you seen, i did went to one of the branch before which is at Kota Damansara. Actually i noticed this new branch in a directory magazine(forget the name already...its something like advertisement magazine too...) which sent to my house and for me who like to try new place would love to try it too...

We have look into their menu and some of the foods is recomended by one of the waitress there. She is quite friendly and did not mind wasting some time to explained to us about the foods and drink they offered in the menu. Lets see what we have for that day:

They have quite a lot of drinks to be choose from. There will be hot and cold beverages. Some of us has choose to have jasmine tea( which i think this is more worthy because the portion is bigger) while some of us choose to have fruit juice(watermelon, honey dew, apple etc). I juz able to take few photos of the drinks as below for my blog purposes:

Hot Honey Milk(RM4.50) - Good for those milk lover.. but heard my friend say it is too sweet...

Hot Lemon Tea(RM5) - Nothing special but must drink while it is warm. If not, you will really feel bitter.

There are wide range of foods being offered there such as chicken/ lamb chop ; fish & chip; king sausages- all this will come together with french fries & salads; spagetties; soups & snacks too. Photos as below :

Black Pepper Chicken Chop (RM12.90) - chicken with thick black pepper sauce...

Garlic Cheese Chicken Chop (RM17.90) -There is a small bun there..it would be yummy for those cheese lovers. A slice of cheese and slowly melted into the chicken chop which sprinkled of those garlic butter or maybe garlic butter sauce, i think...

Chicken Maryland (RM16.90)- deep fried chicken chop which includes a fried banana & a sausage...weird to have a banana rite? But my friend say chicken maryland set is like this in everywhere.

Honey Lamb (RM19.80) - The dish looks little dry and portion is quite small to what i saw before when my bf ate it at Kota Damansara .

Cheese Escargot (RM13.90- 6pcs) - escargots on top of the melted sliced cheese. I dont eat this. My friend told me it is not what she expected. I think taste should be ok since they all finish it too...


Sizzling Salmon Steak(RM18.80) - quite a big pieces of salmon fish. Taste is quite ok but i smell it "fishy" once the dish turns cold...Good to eat while it is hot and that why they put on a hot plate or it actually for nice presentation purposes?? lol...


King Sausages with Cheese (RM16.80) - my dish on that day. The plate is so big and long...Might be is to accomodate the 2 king size sausages...haha..nola...not that big but once it served to me, my plate is the biggest compare others. I let everyone taste a bite of it. Erm, what to expect? Nothing much but it is nice to eat since there is cheese in between the sausages..Trust me, i felt really full after this. Never under estimate this dish. And there give 2 kind of salads which i think it is too much. I would rather they give me more fries...haha...


Mexico Chicken Chop (RM19.80) - below of this chicken chop, i noticed there is a kind of gravy which look like tomatoes sauce for spagetti...haha..But this is recommended by the waitress there which they say it is quite special. And guess what, this is the dish which waited quite some time and is the last dish being served to our table. Poor to my friend who order it.


Map to the place



Star Village Steakhouse (Pandan Indah Branch)
No.2 (Ground & Mezzanine Floor),
Jalan Pandan Indah 4/33,
Pandan Indah,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-4291 1450

No comments: