Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Vegetarian Bento

Saw the pic above?? Can you imagine it is 100% vegetarian?? haha..yes...because i dine it at a vegetarian restaurant mah...

I have been in in this restaurant before but this is my 1st time trying their vegetarian bento rice. Last Friday, I was going back to my old office to meet my ex-colleague,Grace for a lunch. Fyi, Grace is purely vegetarian...Dont ever try to ask her to go for Steamed Fish Head / KFC....haha..if not, she sure hit you with green veges...haha....kidding la..she is a gentle girl...

Anyway, lets get back to my lunch. The meal is served inside a bento box where each dish is allocated in a space to avoid mixing everything together. I have order for the Chicken Bento Rice. As you can see, there are a lot of sliced vegetarian chicken(about 5-6 slices) on the top right. Below is the white rice. I have request for small rice only. Then beside is the mixed salads...quite appetizing...If not mistaken, they put some vineger to add taste to the plain vegetables.... And top left is 3 pcs of rice sushi...and we also served with a bowl of soup (not in pic)....

The set is quite full and quite tasty too.. For Grace, she order the same set but with the vegetarian fish fillet...We were so enjoy the food as we really so long did not have lunch together at there...so miss those days...the day when 11am, time for "ta fu fah"...and 3.30pm time for chinese tea..haha...miss all my ex-colleague there...hehe..

The vegetarian restaurant is located same row with the Public Bank in Taman Maluri.

No comments: