Sunday, February 14, 2010

Double Celebration & Joys

Today is the 14th of Feb 2010 of the Year of Tiger. It is the 1st day of the Chinese New Year(CNY) and also Valentine Day. Not often both date will be happened together. So it should be double joys for the lovers...

For me, i will be staying with my family since is CNY. Now, watching Astro and updating my blogs as i can as i might outstation with my bf to his hometown for CNY in next 2 days. So, just trying my best to write and send my wishes to you all while im still in KL and have the access for internet..

In here wishing lovers a very Happy Valentine Day. Hope each lover always stay loving, caring and together all the time. Learn to appreciate each other more...


And Happy Chinese New Year to everyone....

Gong Xi Fatt Chai....

Huat ah!!~~~ lol

No comments: