Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sourvenirs from Thailand

Last night, my bro just back from Thailand ...wow...guess what? It is a 10days trip and now he is as dark as me. Im consider a milo girl but he is coffee guy lio...haha....He told me the weather in Thailand is more hot than in Malaysia. He quite enjoy the trip with few of his friends. Not to say, he told me he had spend about RM2k + (not included air ticket)....He had went to Bangkok, Pattaya, Kanchanaburi , Death Railway, floating market etc...Saw some of his pictures of riding sampan and getting into the elephant riding...haha...

Now, i think he is quite broke lio....need to start to save money for his next trip, i think....as for me....haiirs.....still worry of my current financial situation. Feel like i have something to worry and i need to save more money for my future 1st then i can consider my overseas trips....no ideas...When think of money, sure headache...lol...

Anyway, below is the few things that my bro get it from Thailand...mostly he say the shirts there is very cheap and variety of designs...


This shirt is cute...i like it..he buy for himself......is Bla Bla bear (if not mistaken)

Extra large Hand-made leather bag...my mum want it..haha..You never know how big and how clumsy when you hold it..haha..

Sleeveless shirt for guys, quite good quality (assorted designs)


Cartoon boxers...i like the "Ultraman"..heard is bought from night market for his friends,...i dont think his friend will wear it...haha...too cute...


sleeveless shirt for lady...he bought for me, but dont see suit my style...coz i have a "chubby" arms...poor...haha...



Couple T-shirts in box


2 pcs of T-shirt in the box (Size L & Size S) for me and my bf...already notified my bf, if he wear it, then i wont really wear it...paiseh!!...hahaha

1 comment:

dReaMcHaS​eZ said...

Hello there, i've got a sunshine award for you. pls visit my blog at www.dreamchaser820101.blogspot.com to claim it. thanks.