Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lunch at Hotel Mirama

Everyone would always think what would they want to have during lunch time...So do me...But since i work at Jalan Maharajalela, those budgeted eating place is getting lesser compare with my previous office in Cheras. In here, mostly either lunch in hotel, mamak , some chinese hawker stall and the Purple Cane restaurant. And worst, all is located quite far and we need to walk about 10-15min to reach the eating place. Even those nearby hawker stall would be setting the price high for just a normal meal...So, there are not much choice for my lunch and sometimes i would rather skip my lunch or bring my own lunch.

Once a while, or during any special event, me and my colleague will be going for lunch in hotel. And our favourite place would be a cafe located inside Mirama Hotel. The cafe look slightly old but quite comfortable with a good air conditioning...haha...quite cold sometimes. Why we love there?? Is actually because is the lunch menu which the price is still acceptable for us. Maybe once a while to lunch there is good too...

Each week/ month, i guess....they will have a set lunch menu for their customers. The set lunch consists of 1 starter(soup of the day: chicken soup/ mushroom soup, etc), 1 main course (chicken chop/ fish & chip/Fried rice/ Chicken rice/ Spagetti, depending on the menu set) and not to forget 1 dessert of the day(ice cream/coffee/tea, etc). And guess how much the price ?? All is just RM10 nett...haha...

Hereby what I have for my lunch at Mirama...sorry that i forget to take pic of my soup. Is just a Chicken soup for that day...hehe..

Main Course - Grilled Chicken Chop. The portion is quite big and taste is normal but acceptable...

Dessert of the day - a scoop of strawberry ice cream + some whipped cream...yummy for the hot day....

I think the price is quite acceptable. If you ever pass by the place during noon and unsure of what to eat, maybe you may drop by there to have their lunch set there. The cafe is juz located beside the lobby counter.


Hotel Mirama
Jalan Maharajalela
Kuala Lumpur

No comments: