Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ba Kut Teh @ Klang

Just to share with you the Bak Kut Teh I had before in Klang..Guess everyone would know that Klang is famous for their Bak Kut Teh. Even Im not a super fan of this due to its fatty meat..but once a while I would have it...My bf introduced this place to me...He is the driver most of the time...He told me that this areas is mostly full Bak Kut Teh outlets...Some are quite famous. Guess the place is somewhere at Taman Intan , Klang..

Below is some of the outlet I had tried before...


1. Restoran Bah Kut Teh Mo Sang Kor
Main entrance. This is one of their branch

the guy who busy serving n chopping the meat of Bak Kut Teh to serve the customer

Mo Sang Kor version of Bak Kut Teh - we order for a mixed - meat + pork intestines . The pork meat is tender with some fats(my bf's fav)....but i felt it is quite fat...The soup given is quite less compare outside... the soup looks thick and creamy(more concentrated)...with some taste of herbal...you may check into here, whereby the tv show from Taste with Jason, Astro did introduced this Bak Kut Teh before...and check out their reasons the soup so limited. hehe..


The areas nearby the Mo Sang Kor Bak Kut Teh...the corner is also a Bak Kut Teh outlet...renovated quite nice compare other outlet which i think many tourists might drop by there due to it looks clean and cozy. I tried their Bak Kut Teh before some time ago and the taste is just so so.


2. Kedai Minuman Dan Makanan Teluk Pulai (Pottery) Ba Kut Teh

Side Entrance - this place is always full of customers and once a while, we may need to wait in order to get a table..Some might me be making orders 1st while wait for table to be seated.

Their Bak Kut Teh - their soup looks clearer compare the above Mo Sang Kor and served in a claypot....they have some beancurd skin and vegetable to served together with a pot of meats...and my bf say their pork intestines given is very nice and chewy...Fyi, whenever I eat Bak Kut Teh, I seldom drink the soup. But I saw, most of them would request for extra soup...guess you should be one of them..haha...anyway, many of us is truly love Bak Kut Teh very much...

**********************************************************


Btw, there is a nice candy nearby that area... Im not sure whether you all pass by / seen it before...Nearby the parking lots, there is some road stalls and you noticed an old uncle selling candies...hehe..I always bought it once Im done with my meal at there...Guess it just available in the morning till noon only...

Ding Sing Candy Sweet


The uncle is rolling the candy ( not sure what this candy called ) around the wooden stick. And it served to customers. This is my fav. Usually when you bought outside this candy, it is harden but as for this, you could see it is quite fresh. Once eaten it like melted inside your mouth and the texture is smooth and soft.

No comments: