Sunday, October 10, 2010

Restoran Sayur-Sayuran Sin Xer @ Taman Muda

Showing some of the vegetarian breakfast I had last Saturday with my vegetarian kaki...haha..it just so much fun...There are a lot of foods I wish to try...but we have a limited place in stomach...haha...

Vegetarian Maggie Goreng - it is quite salty but we finish it all too....simple ingrediants like vegetarian fish cake, green vegetable and eggs etc....really look like those style we had at mamak ...

Roti Telur - nothing much special and you can have this at any mamak stalls....but is the feel and the one Im having with... just so syok!!

Roti Salad - This is one of must dish I would ordered when Im still working in my ex-company in Cheras....is a roti canai wrapped with mayonise and salad.....super yummy...I miss it so much ..It has been about 2 yrs I have not tasted it....yummy!! Must try...

There are other food we had...but no time to take photos..because I was busy eating...We had ordered a vegetarian pan mee and a fried mee hun with some vege curry and satay...and all this is eaten by 3 peoples only..haha...

Hope you enjoy vegetarian food too...

Restoran Sayur-Sayuran Sin Xer
Taman Muda
(nearby the shoplots located behind the 7-Eleven @ Taman Muda)

p/s: Sorry for the lack of info about the exact location due to forget to get the name card...too excited that day...lol..

No comments: