Monday, October 4, 2010

Cake Decorating @ Sunway Giza

Last Saturday, my bf decided to bring me to a new place to check out...It is so called Sunway Giza located at Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara. Erm, to be honest, the place does not much shopping bargains but I found out that there are lot of food restaurant..haha...A new place for hanging out and have some drink with my friends...

Yup, at 1st quite bored...due to I just done with my breakfast and Im quite full...so I dont even think of any food craving at that moments...Then something caught my attention... I saw many people near the Centrecourt...and I go "kepo". It is the Annual Cake Competition 2010 and happened to see many beautiful cake, not real cake..it is a competition for cake decorating . I saw many "dummy cake" being decorated nicely with gum paste / foundant and display on the long table ......very pretty and artistic. I always wish I can do one of this but I guess, I dont have the ability...except to eat the cake itself. I saw many people taking the photos and I cant resist it and take some of the display cake which attracts me...

Anyway, let's me share some of the photos during that moments...

The middle stage - briefing on how to make a simple cake decorating....

View from top

#1 -angels

#2 -elephants + peacock with 2 couple on top....

#3 - wedding bell with red roses

#4 - simple but nice...

#5 - white & pink roses...

#6 - the guy playing the piano for the bride...

#7 - quite tall but standing strong...lol

#8 - fantasy castle with lovely bride...

#9 - golden peacock...

#10 - proposing the mermaid....

#11 - Jelly fish....

#12 - chinese wedding style...

#13 - lovely...

#14 - simple with some flowers...

#15 - love start with just a friend...

#16 -cute...a circle in the middle...with 2 lovely bears

The bears in closer look...

#17 - and the 1st should be goes to this (got a prize label - 1st) ...quite artistic..bird in a cage ....but it has been melted due to overnite temperature..u see the top cage is being taken out and set aside...

Anyway, love to see all this....quite enjoy for the day...

Hope you happy to see those photos too...

No comments: