Monday, November 15, 2010

Homemade Spaghetti

Yes, last weekend suppose to be a busy day....need to do house cleaning ....Then, with some little time in the morning, I need to make some breakfast which is spaghetti for my bf and my bro (both is always my white mouse for my home-cooked food)...haha....Anyway, I just taken the final result of the dish....as I was busy cooking it and lazy to take photo step by step...

Erm, slightly heavy meal in the morning but once a while should be fine..haha...The ingrediant includes

a. Spaghetti & Itallian tomato sauce
b. 3 hotdog(mushroom flavour) - cut into small slice....
c. Chicken Breast + 1 fresh tomato -chopped till super small pieces
d. Fried beaten eggs
e. Spoonful of tomato ketchup
f. slice of Cheedar Cheese
g. salt + pepper (for added flavours)


- I have taken about 10min to wait the spaghetti to be cooked and drain the water...

- Fried the beaten eggs and put aside...

-Started to make the sauce...Put some chopped onion to cook the chicken breast and the sliced hotdog to make it more flavouring....

- Pour 1/2 bottle of the Itallian tomato sauce....together with the cooked chicken and hotdog with the chopped tomato....stirred it a while, added spoonful tomato ketchup + salt and pepper to add flavours...added some water so the pasta wont be too thick or too sticky...

- put the spaghetti onto a plate and pour some of the cooked sauce above...sprinkle the fried beaten eggs..

- Lastly added a slice of cheedar cheese ( whole piece / cut into small piece ) on top the dish and put into oven for about 1 min or wait till the cheese melted and turn golden color...and served it while hot...

Overall the dish is still ok....My bro at least finish it all...He quite choosy in eating...and he request to have more cheese in future...he really not scare of fat!! lol..

Here another of my homemade cooking....Hope you all enjoy it...

No comments: