Tuesday, November 2, 2010

SnowFlake - Coco Loco

Last weekend, my bf and I have quite a long shopping day..We bought quite a lot of things...He able to buy his new toy, mini helicopter again!! And before that, he brought me to have a nice dessert 1st (to cool my mood so he can buy the toy happily, lol)....And since we are around Times Square KL, so we decided to go to Snowflake . To be honest, I rarely went to Pavillion unless there is something which really attracts me...and yes, the dessert at Snowflake...hehe..

So, as usual I had ordered their best seller and happen that I saw a banner they have new item....so I dont want to miss it ...haha..so I ordered another bowl of the new item, Coco Loco...


Coco Loco (RM6.00) - topped above is taro balls, grass jelly, the "transparent noodle" ...is like nato de coco...chewy but also slightly tasteless..but with some gula melaka being pour on this dessert...it just light up the taste whereby the below is the ice with soya bean flavour...

Anyway, if you asked me, I still in love with their Snowflake best seller (cold)....And guess what, I finished almost 70% of the 2 bowl of dessert because my bf just feel too cold for this...I guess next time, I would order some hot dessert from there for him...

Heard they have a new branch at Kota Damansara. I would love to try it one day ..so take note all the dessert lovers outside who wish to try Snowflake Dessert...lol...

No comments: