Thursday, November 11, 2010

Station One Cafe

Yesterday went to Station One Cafe to have a drink. The environment is nice whereby by the time I reached, there are someone singing on the stage...Saw some students playing card games, chit chatting, and sharing their stories together...

Fyi, Station One Cafe just out their new menu....You all should check it out soon....So what I have here....

My fav drink there, YesTea (RM4.80)....it is available in hot too but I prefer the one with ice ....

a slice of Boston Cheese cake (RM7.30) and my bf, Fruity Milk (RM6.30) which look like apple + cucumber juice..haha..not so sweet but quite refreshing...

Even though I felt quite tired but I enjoy having this supper with my bf...fyi, Im a person who is very seldom have supper...because I scare fat....lol

Station One Cafe
Taman Mutiara Cheras
Tel: 03-91314188

No comments: