Monday, November 10, 2008

Jonker Dessert 88 – The Museum Café

Im sure many places in Melaka do offer many cendol. But most of the times I have been going to this place for my cendol. Erm, the cendol is nice. The gula Melaka is not so sweet but once you eat, you feel the gula Melaka on ur cendol so yummy and so thick as it will not melt so fast like the ice. I love it.
Cendol

Beside this, they do have some meals for you all to choose from. We did ordered the Nyonya Asam Laksa & the Baba Curry Laksa. Haha…all is baba & nyonya style. Erm, the taste is not bad. We all finish it and to be honest, I felt the portion they give also not small. At least, I almost cant finish it.
Baba Curry Laksa

Nyonya Asam Laksa

If you even go Melaka, do drop by there for more varieties of meals which I think suit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner too.

No comments: