Monday, November 10, 2008

Magic Ice Cream

Erm, what nice thing we can get inside Zoo Melaka? Haha…sometimes after a long walk, you sure wish for something cold. Inside do have many stalls selling drinks and snacks but what caught my attention is the stall selling ice cream. It so called Magic Ice Cream. Hehe…


At 1st, I tot this guy is selling soft drinks. But when I look carefully, I saw he slowly pour some of the soft drink into a small pot which include with a long stick. In between many many small pot….then is put in a large pot which I feel inside shld be ice. If not, how that small pot can be transform into ice cream. I have chosen 1 Orange flavor and 1 Pepsi. Haha…I cant remember the price..i think is RM1 per pieces.

Wonder you taste such ice cream before? But its actually make me cooler that time….haha..

No comments: