Monday, November 10, 2008

Satay Celup - Kedai Makanan & Minuman Ban Lee Siang


The foods was kept in fridge for freshness

Get the tray & ready to pick ur food

During my last trip at Melaka, what I wish to try is this satay celup. So this time, I have checked online and ask my frens about the direction and here im there. To be honest, many of my frens who has been visiting this place before would say it will be full house if you get there late. So I purposely go there around 530pm and dine in. What is this restaurant offering? Erm, is some kind like the “lok lok” we found near the pasar malam stalls but the soup is satay sauce. But is a new thing to try which I haven’t found it in KL so far.


dip dip.....into the satay sauce

erm...nice to see but not nice to eat....


Our selection food


As you get into the place, a lady will ask you how many people and then all the food is self service. She will also ask do u need any bread. But I say I don’t want. You will sit on the table whereby the middle will be something like a small pot full of the satay sauce. To be honest, I wonder do they change to sauce or not. But don’t care much; I came here to try some of it. The lady helps me on the fire to make the satay sauce hot. So, I go to select my foods to taste it. All the foods are being kept in a big fridge to maintain the freshness and it is being served in stick so that it is easy to dip the food into the satay sauce.

Each stick costs about RM0.50 – RM0.60. We just choose few of foods which include sausages, hams, fish ball, vegetables, prawns etc.. They are not much choices but it is still ok to try it.

1 comment:

E.A.T said...

hi, seem like you like to do review on foods too, we are a new food blog, please visit us, especially when you are hungry..
iwant2eat.blogspot.com
see u there..

E.A.T