Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bak Kut Teh @ Sea Park, PJ

Supposing I should be going to have the famous nasi lemak that time, but then suddenly saw the Bak Kut The….my bf so happy and want to eat it since is a rainy day and is cold. So, it should be good to have some rice with a hot Bak Kut Teh soup. Erm….lucky it did not disappointed me. The Bak Kut Teh is nice. The soup is not so oily and did not have too much herbal taste. To be honest, im very scare of those herbal smell..

The stall is actually located beside a shoplot next to the Maybank. Erm, I think is actually easy to find it too. Sometimes, I saw many ppl going there to eat the Bak Kut Teh. Each of us has order a pot. When the pot is served, we could see the hot soup and it just make us feel warm and wanna drink the whole pot of soup. We have give a bowl of rice and we have order “Yau Cha Kwai”…nice to eat when dipping into the hot soup. I love this…
In the pot, there are mixed of meats, “tau fu pok”, few slices of green veggies and mushroom. The portion they are given also not small so I felt it is worth the price. Should try if you are staying nearby there… it is not halal 1…..lol…



2 comments:

V12 said...

It is also my favourite place for B.K.T. Been there in my first month since I work in KL and have been going quite frequently there. It tastes great and worth the price.
:)

Dave
davidlow7@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

ty very much for posting in ur blog about us. welcome to follow us at FB www.facebook.com/SeaParkBKT.