Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Little Taiwan



Welcome to Taiwan....

hehe...I juz went there with 2 of my friends. Suppose we thought we would have Purple Cane Restaurant at The Garden but the end, we changed the place. Little Taiwan is located nearby the GSC Midvalley. Actually, it is recommended by my friends saying the drinks is nice there...So we just give it a try.

Before that i have actually taken my dinner. So i just order a drink only. My 2 other friends will be eating.
Peach Rainbow Crystal(RM6.90) - Nice name... It is like a ice peach tea added with many many jellies ...In the menu, i felt like so "juicy" ....but when the drink is serve, it like nothing special....kinda disappointed. But at least, i still finish it fast due to im really thirsty...lol

Hot Milk Tea (RM3.90) - I think it suppose to be same like other milk tea we can get in a cafe. My friend did not give any comment on it.

Hazelnut Red Milk Tea (RM5.90) - My other friend say this is nice. This is the 2nd time he drink this. If anyone love hazelnut, i think he/ she will love this drink too.


Little Taiwan Claypot Lao Su Fun (RM10.90) - It is a simple stir-fry"lao su fun" in a claypot with bean sprout, slices of mushroom, and taiwan sausages. It is little bit dry but at least my friend love the sausages.

Braised Pork Noodle with Spice(RM10.90) - Erm, i think i wont order this dish as it is kinda oily for me. But my friend say it is nice to eat. Suit for his taste. It is a mee soup with some vegetables and slices of braised meat.

Overall, the food and drink there are ok and price is reasonable. At least should be more healthy than eating fast food.

Little Taiwan (Nearby GSC Cinema)
3rd Floor, T023
Mid Valley

No comments: