Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mill Wheel @ Kepong




Eventhough is rainy seasons this few week, but after begging my bf, I indeed wan to go to try the “Pao Bing” in Kepong…haha…this is my 1st time being there after heard of many good comment from website and my friends.
By the time we reached there during that weekend, there are not much people as it is raining outside. Im sure not much ppl will eat ice during a so cold moments. Haha..not me..i wan try…once I get into the café, is indeed cold but is nice.


The café is decorated so nicely with many cute souvenirs and also some festive card (eg: Xmas card, Congrats card, etc). I wish I could own a shop like this too. Visitors can drop by to see or to buy some souvenirs and at the same time, can taste a cold and yummy “Poa Bing”..

There are many choices and making me wanted to order all the ”Poa Bing” and taste it. Haha…greedy le..There are Series 20,30,40 ; Tank Series ; Snow Series….and most important there are many flavours which you can taste such as Chocolates, Lychee, Watermelon, Mango, Milk Tea, Strawberry and lots more…. …But my bf started to get cold, for sure he wont eat much. So finally we decide to order Series 20 - Watermelon & lychee flavours.




Hey, is is not small portion. I think enough for 2 persons to have it. It is serve in a small “wok” where most of them is the Watermelon “Pao Bing” and middle is the Lychee “Poa Bing”. On top of it will be sprinkle of chocolate chips, colorful chips, corn flakes, some jellies and 2 long wafer biscuits.
Erm, the “Pao Ping” don’t see to melt from outside. But once u eaten, it just melt inside ur mouth…funny but I love it…Good to eat during hot weathers…It sure cold ur heart ….



Then for some snacks, we have decided to order the Tuna Sandwich. A snack which could temporarily warm us…After paying and out from the café, I start saying cold….haha…my bf no eyes see me…



Mill Wheel
72 & 74, Jalan Metro Perdana Barat 2,
Taman Usahawan Kepong,
52100 Kuala Lumpur

No comments: