Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Restaurant 3U @ Taman Tayton

This restaurant has been open quite long. I have saw many of those food stalls being open around the shop lots but they did not last long. Wonder why ? I think the main problems are hard to find a parking place. Erm, I think their speciality thing they did have is the beef noodle and also the prawn mee.

That time, we supposing to eat pan mee for breakfast, but due to the shop is overload with customers, we finally decide to eat at here. Erm, after looking through, we decide to eat something spicy since the weather is kinda cold due to rain. We have order a Curry Mee and also a Chicken & Fishball Mee with Prawn Soup.


Curry Mee – The curry is nice and taste good with lots of santan if not mistaken. On top with long beans, “tau fu pok” and also the fresh and raw clams.. Erm, might be too early to eat “sashimi clam” and my bf stomach not well after back home.




Chicken & Fishball Mee – Actually there are 3 types of soup you can chooce to taste this meal. I have chosen the Prawn Soup as I really so long haven’t taste it before. Erm, the soup is nice and you can feel the sweetness of the prawn to make the soup and it is not so spicy. If you like it spicy, you can put some of their sambal chilies. That’s chilies really nice.

Fried wanton – as a side dishes only….


As for drinks, I have ordered myself a Honey Lemon Ice as I heard honey and lemon is good for throat. While as usual, my bf ordered a ice coffee . Might be not enough rest last night…


3U Restoran Sdn Bhd
25, Jalan Dato Haji Harun
Taynton View
Cheras

No comments: