Monday, December 29, 2008

Deutsches Gasthaus 3- Damansara Perdana

During the X'mas eve, me and bf has been having a buffet dinner at this restaurant with a group of friends. It is consider the 3rd branch so it is called "Deutsches Gasthaus 3". The dinner is cost about rm77++ per person. And during X'mas, we have a free goodies bag. Erm, Im not much eating that time coz to be honest, all the meals there is fully meats. But still have some types of vege. haha....But they are famous for their sausages. I ate a lot. Maybe next time, i might drop by there to have a light meals.. I heard the meals there is not cheap too...haha...Maybe wait my salary out 1st..




For the enviroment there is actually not bad. I think is a good place to have a beer. Im sure u all would know that they are famous for their beer. The name is Hoegaarden. During the time we are there, if not mistaken, is a "supervisor" of the restaurant, asking us if we dare to challenge their beer. Whereby in 10min, if we able to drink a "tong" full of beers, then they will free us. Erm, the "tong"..how to describe, is a big bucket and roughly is about 3 jugs of those normal beer you found outside. Scary le?? haha..but believe it, he say, there are really 1 who did manage to drink it within 5min.

Erm, should be a good place for a beer. Anyone interest to join me one day??lol...

Deutsches Gasthaus 3
C112, Centre Wing,
Metropolitan Square,Jalan PJU 8/1,
Bandar Damansara Perdana,
47820, Petaling Jaya,
Selangor

3 comments:

kennhyn said...

wow, I never went in there b4, just near my place. I always go to the TTDI. But now i prefer to go Sid's Pub or Boat House...cheers. happy new year

pRis PriS said...

is it the same building as citibank?

Rachel said...

Dear Pris Pris,

Its somewhere there.